1. Elizabeth Finn Care (EFC) is responsible for the www.elizabethfinncare.org.uk website and is committed to protecting your privacy and security.
3. EFC is registered in accordance with and seeks to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same. However, the Internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that EFC shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent We are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. This Policy only applies to the use that we make of data provided to us via the Internet and email. Other uses may be made of data provided to EFC in correspondence, by telephone or by other means not detailed in this Policy. These terms apply in addition to Terms & Conditions Of Use [link to the Ts & Cs] for the website.
5. Why We Need To Collect Information From You
We will notify you as to the types of information we are collecting about you as well as the uses we intend to make of that information. We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important new features and changes to our online services or special offers, competitions or promotions we think you'll find of interest.
6. Who Else Will We Provide Your Data To?
Subject to what we say below, we will not pass on your personal details to any third party, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your consent. In order to provide goods and services to you we may need to provide your data to our agents and service providers. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners (if any), but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
7. We may need to provide your data to our subscription and other fulfilment agents in order to provide goods or services to you.
8. Content Posted by You
Of course, if you post any personal information to any bulletin boards or forums we may have, this information will immediately be made available to other users throughout the world who may use it to send you unsolicited communications. Furthermore, in some circumstances we may display some of your personal information (name data) when you post material to the website to allow users to identify each other. Also, if you post any content in breach of our Terms & Conditions Of Use [provide link] we may inform any relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
9. Security and possibility of international transfer.
Please note that countries outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection as countries within the EEA, but we always demand that those parties to whom we transfer data adhere to the same security procedures that we follow ourselves. By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide the information.
10. The Use Of 'Cookies'
In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses 'cookie' information collection technology. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer's previous visits to this website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this website.
Please be aware that if you do disable cookies, certain services on this website may not be available to you and your enjoyment of this website may be impaired.
12. Links and Third Party Advertising
13. Feedback, Comments & Suggestions
Elizabeth Finn Care is registered in England, company registration number 515297 (VAT registration no. GB872571796), and is a charity registered in England and Wales: 207812, and Scotland: SC040987. Registered office Hythe House, 200 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7NL. © Elizabeth Finn Care