Font Size 1 Font Size 2 Font Size 3
Gift aid
The value of your donation to Elizabeth Finn Care can be substantially increased - at no extra cost to you - if we can reclaim the basic rate tax you have paid on your gift through the Government’s Gift Aid scheme.

Gift Aid Declaration Form
If you are a taxpayer and donate £10 then the Inland Revenue will add £2.50 in Gift Aid, which means that Elizabeth Finn Care will receive a total of £12.50

Who is eligible?
To be eligible for Gift Aid, you must be a UK taxpayer. If you are retired, you may still pay tax on your pensions and savings, and therefore be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme.
You should be paying Income Tax, or Capital Gains Tax, equal to the amount Elizabeth Finn Care can reclaim on your donations in any particular year.
How do I give Gift Aid?
You can make a Gift Aid declaration by calling the Fundraising Team on 020 8834 9200, or by downloading our Gift Aid Declaration Form and sending the completed form to:
Elizabeth Finn Care
Hythe House
200 Shepherds Bush Road
W6 7NL
Once we receive the declaration, we will be able to reclaim the tax that you have paid on your donations during the last six tax years.

For more information about Gift Aid, please visit the HM Revenue and Customs Gift Aid page.

Gift Aid can apply to donations of any amount, large or small, cash, cheque, postal order, direct debit, standing order, debit or credit card or even in a foreign currency.